Scar Pong: CBH vs Zon’ozz

CBH 1st 25 Zon’ozz 11/29/2011

1. C’est le cas typique du site où l’on veut tout mettre sur la homepage et où finalement rien ne ressort. Et je pense que notre métier, c’est de mettre le client au pied du mur en lui faisant comprendre qu’il doit faire des choix !De plus sur ce site on voit bien que ils ne savent pas comment mettre en avant les éléments (tout est identique, aucune illustration/image/icones, pas de ‘espace vide pour respirer, etc)Il est clair que souvent le client confond design et architecture de l’info, design et ergonomie, design et wireframes, etc

May 22, 2015 at 11:06 am

2. Moi je trouve que les femmes autour du µµµµµµµ ont l’air ridicule, ce serait qu’une impression ou c’est moi ??? Les pauvres elles ont l’air d’avaler des couleuvres pour paraître, c’est pitoyable et un mauvais service à rendre à la politique. Il y a des gens qui gagnent pas à être connus et des hommes qui à leur contact abaissent les femmes. J’ai en exemple Hemingway, et Dos Passos qui le connaissait bien disait que quand il quittait une femme il l’avait rendu plus forte et s’était améliorée. Le µµµµµµµµµµµµ est tout son contraire..******************************Réponse:Au lieu de nous raconter des conneries comme d’habitude, rappelez-vous plutôt les Jupettes chères à M. Juppé, Premier Ministre !jf.

May 22, 2015 at 11:24 am

3. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

May 22, 2015 at 11:40 am

4. Grade A stuff. I’m unquestionably in your debt.

May 22, 2015 at 11:57 am

5. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

May 22, 2015 at 1:19 pm

6. Good to find an expert who knows what he’s talking about!

May 22, 2015 at 1:20 pm

7. I’ve observed that in the world these days, video games are definitely the latest trend with kids of all ages. Often times it may be difficult to drag your son or daughter away from the games. If you want the very best of both worlds, there are various educational gaming activities for kids. Thanks for your post.

May 22, 2015 at 2:43 pm

8. Good to find an expert who knows what he’s talking about!

May 22, 2015 at 2:56 pm

9. Gee whiz, and I thought this would be hard to find out.

May 22, 2015 at 3:43 pm

10. Perfect shot! Thanks for your post!

May 22, 2015 at 6:32 pm

11. St. Francis has been dragging their feet for years and now its time to get the job done. The buildings are in terrible condition and were poorly designed. I could not believe the condition on some of the buildings, including the police department only having 900 square feet!! I hope the city officials get the building issues addressed this time around.

May 22, 2015 at 6:43 pm

12. I have noticed that car insurance companies know the cars which are liable to accidents along with risks. Additionally they know what sort of cars are susceptible to higher risk plus the higher risk they’ve already the higher the particular premium rate. Understanding the straightforward basics involving car insurance can help you choose the right style of insurance policy that could take care of your wants in case you become involved in an accident. Appreciate your sharing the particular ideas with your blog.

May 22, 2015 at 7:46 pm

13. The purchases I make are entirely based on these articles.

May 22, 2015 at 8:18 pm

14. That’s way the bestest answer so far!

May 22, 2015 at 8:59 pm

15. Action requires knowledge, and now I can act!

May 22, 2015 at 9:42 pm

16. Hey great post. i want all that equipment! do you think you could post a video on how you clean and maintain your lenes and most importantly the camera body? I just bought my first dslr a few months ago and am not sure as to what the best way to clean it is. keep up the awesome stuff nick, im lovin it all!

May 22, 2015 at 11:23 pm

17. You got to push it-this essential info that is!

May 22, 2015 at 11:38 pm

18. Thanks for the thoughts you have shared here. Also, I believe usually there are some factors which keep your car insurance premium straight down. One is, to consider buying motors that are inside the good listing of car insurance companies. Cars which might be expensive will be more at risk of being snatched. Aside from that insurance is also good value of your vehicle, so the higher in price it is, then the higher a premium you have to pay.

May 23, 2015 at 12:43 am

19. If I communicated I could thank you enough for this, I’d be lying.

May 23, 2015 at 12:50 am

20. Voilà seulement que mon pc arrive à se connecter sur ton blog, grhhh… J’espère que cette fois-ci ça marchera mon message…Sinon ce baume magique me tente bien mais à vrai dire un doliprane 1000 le 1er jour me fait du bien… Et ensuite je n’ai plus de douleur….Connais-tu un baume pour les lèvres efficace????Bisou

May 23, 2015 at 3:14 am

21. God, I feel like I should be takin notes! Great work

May 23, 2015 at 4:29 am

22. Bonjour Mathilde, Effectivement, ce masque à base de venin de serpent c’est assez surprenant mais pourquoi pas. Mais comme tu le dis, le prix est assez (très?) rebutant surtout s’il n’est pas miraculeux ^^.En ce moment, j’utilise le Masque purifiant éclat à l’argile rose de chez Clarins et il est très agréable et sent divinement bon !Bonne journée.

May 23, 2015 at 6:12 am

23. Always a good job right here. Keep rolling on through.

May 23, 2015 at 6:26 am

24. I have learned some new things by your weblog Gord’s Race Report, 2011 BMC Cascade Cycling Classic Prologue & Stage 1 | RealCyclist.com Pro Cycling Team. One other thing I’d really like to say is that often newer pc operating systems often allow far more memory to be played with, but they in addition demand more memory space simply to run. If a person’s computer cannot handle extra memory as well as newest software package requires that ram increase, it is usually the time to buy a new PC.

May 23, 2015 at 8:14 am

25. I wanted to follow along and allow you to know how considerably I valued discovering your site today. I’d consider it an honor to operate at my workplace and be able to utilize tips discussed on your blog and also get involved in visitors’ comments like this. Should a position of guest article author become on offer at your end, you should let me know.

May 23, 2015 at 9:00 am

26. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

May 23, 2015 at 10:14 am

27. Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful contribution.

May 23, 2015 at 10:49 am

28. This is some good stuff. It took me a while to come across this blog but it was worth the time. I noticed this page was buried in google and not the number one spot. This web publication has a lot of enjoyable stuff and it does not deserve to be burried in the search engines like that. By the way Im going to save this site to my list of favorites.

May 23, 2015 at 11:17 am

29. Mexico? That’s a long drive from NC My husband and I don’t have kids and we haven’t decided whether or not to (we’re young and have only been together 5 years). Unfortunately I know people who have “oopsed” their husbands or otherwise gotten pregnant to “trap” the guy. You’re right… it never works out.Thanks for the honesty. I know it has to be stressful.

May 23, 2015 at 12:28 pm

30. Perfect answer! That really gets to the heart of it!

May 23, 2015 at 1:35 pm

31. Also, why didn’t the NFL use head to head originally? The Giants tied for first with the Redskins in ’43 and Cleveland in ’50 having beaten both teams both times head to head. Yet, both times lost a tiebreaker game. What was the rationale for not having head to head be the tie breaker?

May 23, 2015 at 2:53 pm

32. That’s a smart way of looking at the world.

May 23, 2015 at 4:53 pm

33. I thank you humbly for sharing your wisdom JJWY

May 23, 2015 at 5:16 pm

34. Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

May 23, 2015 at 8:27 pm

35. Thanks for the insight. It brings light into the dark!

May 23, 2015 at 9:00 pm

36. Thanks for the insight. It brings light into the dark!

May 24, 2015 at 12:16 am

37. When you think about it, that’s got to be the right answer.

May 24, 2015 at 12:51 am

38. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

May 24, 2015 at 1:21 am

39. Insights like this liven things up around here.

May 24, 2015 at 1:30 am

40. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers

May 24, 2015 at 1:36 am

41. Deadly accurate answer. You’ve hit the bullseye!

May 24, 2015 at 2:18 am

42. I bow down humbly in the presence of such greatness.

May 24, 2015 at 3:41 am

43. bonjour chère frères et sœurs, nous remercions notre Dieu et père pour cette école qui bien que située dans un quartier pauvre a eu des enfants, par la confiance des parents. Ils pouvaient amener leurs enfants dans les autres écoles mais par la confiance qu’ils ont faire à notre pasteur qui est le fondateur de cette école et grâce aussi aux promesses tenus de l’ONG Barnabas Solidarité, nous avons ses enfants qui fréquentent aujourd’hui l’école. Je tiens a remercié ONG Barnabas pour son soutiens. Que notre DIEU vous bénisse.

May 24, 2015 at 3:54 am

44. Walking in the presence of giants here. Cool thinking all around!

May 24, 2015 at 4:09 am

45. I live in Fl and agree with you about how Miami acted like a 3rd World country. The Elian story exposed the utter stupidity of this. I was enraged night after night of watching those fools defy logic and the law. I think it weakened the stronghold on the Republican party in FL from the Cuban political power bosses. I enjoy reading your blog.

May 24, 2015 at 5:15 am

46. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

May 24, 2015 at 5:32 am

47. You are definitely not alone. I think a lot of us feel this way at some point or other.I have no regrets, but what I wouldn’t give to go back and be young and restless and wild all over again.I totally understand where you are coming from. It would be so nice to not have to committ half my life to working to make a living, to pleasing other people all the time, to giving in to others’ demands whether I want to or not.I feel ya’.

May 24, 2015 at 7:20 am

48. J’ai testé le stick caviar et j’ai été convaincue. Mais, parce que je venais de faire cramer ma carte bleue en crème teintée, poudre et cake eye liner, j’ai retardé mon achat.Je suis retournée samedi en printemps et c’était la rupture totale de stock sur le produit dans les teintes qui me tentaient. J’attends donc.Encore un peu.Mais vraiment, pour une pas douée du maquillage comme moi, c’est juste idéal comme produit.

May 24, 2015 at 7:59 am

49. Bonsoir à toutes,Cet après-midi questions/réponses s’achèvent… J’ai été ravie de partager avec vous ce moment. J’espère que vous êtes pleines de beauty résolutions, pour affronter cette rentrée avec la mine éclatante ! Je vous dis à très bientôt…Et surtout prenez-bien soin de votre peau !Bises, Marionp-s : de mon côté, ma beauty résolution s’est transformée en body résolution, avec une inscription au cours de gym suédoise. Effet bonne mine garantie !

May 24, 2015 at 10:51 am

50. I can’t hear anything over the sound of how awesome this article is.

May 24, 2015 at 10:52 am